Asset Management Services
Recover, recycle and redeploy assets that are no longer in service or in the process of coming to the end of their lifecycle (EOL). Every company has assets they are sitting on and Paragon's services are tailored to our clients' specific requirements. We will work with our client's on operations and logistics, environment, health and safety regulations (E, H&S), transportation and reporting to ensure complete management of their materials.
Asset management is simplified when you let Paragon provide business solutions that increase accountability and achieve regulatory compliance. Your organization can reduce its investment in spare parts while we ensure that you have the right parts in the right place at the right time.
- Paragon provides local and national recovery service
- Includes metals, utility materials, post-consumer electronics and plastics
- Our relationships include telecommunications/data, power utilities, OEM's and local Communities
- Physically destroy items with proprietary technology
- A comprehensive approach that enables lower project costs while maintaining consistent, quality deliverables.
To begin the process, download the applicable forms in the right hand column. Fax (508.229.7785) or email firstname.lastname@example.org the completed forms and any pictures you may have to Paragon, Asset Management Division (pdf or excel formats available for download) If you have any questions please call 877.483.5366